Pune, India — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 10/11/2017 — Vision Positioning System Market 2017
Global Vision Positioning System Market, By Component (Camera, Sensors, Embedded System), Location, Solution, By Technology, Platform, By End-User (Industrial, Government, BFSI and Commercial) – Forecast 2023
The prominent players in the Vision Positioning System market include –
– DJI (China)
– Omron Corporation (Japan)
– Cognex Corporation (U.S.)
– Sick AG (Germany)
– ABB (Switzerland)
– Parrot SA (France)
– Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH (Europe)
– Senion AB (Europe)
– Seegrid Corporation (U.S)
The global The Vision Positioning System market is expected to grow at USD ~$13.32 Billion by 2023, at ~10.87% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
A Vision Positioning System is the method of positioning of a system that uses optical sensors, ultrasonic and image data to help the various instruments to identify its current position. The advantage of optical sensors is the ability to provide the distance information needed for collision avoidance. The growth of the vision positioning system market is driven by the increasing use of vision positioning systems in industrial automation and indoor navigation to handle various kinds of operations. Being a new technology the Vision Positioning System market is also driven by the continuous evolution of CMIOS image sensor.
The study indicates that the Vision Positioning System Market is method that provide the volume of information about the localization using vision information, extraction of visual features for positioning straightforward and representing the environment. However, it processes information from every sensor and completes complex calculations in real time. Camera system have become a predominant component of the Vision Positioning System. The Vision Positioning system industry is expected to grow during the forecast period due to rise in demand for automation in industrial applications. However, intensive training and education, an essential requirement to enable entry of machine vision in newer markets, restrain the vision positioning system market growth. Moreover, demand for miniaturization of machine vision system provides lucrative opportunities for the players operating in machine vision system industry.
Study Objectives of the Vision Positioning System Market:
– To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of theVision Positioning System market.
– To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
– To analyze the Vision Positioning System market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
– To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW).
– To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
– To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of component, solution, location, type, platform, end-user and region.
– To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
– To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Vision Positioning System
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3204
The global Vision Positioning System market has been segmented on the basis of component, solution, location, platform, type, end-user and region.
Vision Positioning System Market by Component:
– Camera Systems
Vision Positioning System Market by Solution:
– Tracking Solutions
– Navigation Solutions
– Analytics Solutions
– Industrial Solutions
Vision Positioning System Market by Location:
– Indoor Positioning System
– Outdoor Positioning System
Vision Positioning System Market by Platform:
– Unmanned Aerial Vehicle – Drones
– Automated Guided Vehicles
– Space Vehicles
Vision Positioning System Market by Type:
– 1 D
– 2 D
– 3 D
Vision Positioning System Market by End-User:
– Government & Defense
Vision Positioning System Market by Region:
– North America
– Asia Pacific (APAC)
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The regional analysis of Vision Positioning System market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. Growing demand of innovative technology is driving the Vision Positioning System in North America and has become the leading in countries in the world as the highest usage in small drones, automated guided vehicles, and robotics for commercial and civil applications. The study reveals that Europe region is also showing a positive growth in the Vision Positioning System market during in present days and will reach to the highest point in forecast periods. Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and India have a fair share in the Vision Positioning System market due to the commercial segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/vision-positioning-system-market-3204
Table of Contents
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3.1 GLOBAL VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM MARKET: BY COMPONENT
1.3.2 GLOBAL VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM MARKET: BY SOLUTION
1.3.3 GLOBAL VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM MARKET: BY LOCATIONS
1.3.4 GLOBAL VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM MARKET: BY PLATFORM
1.3.6 GLOBAL VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM MARKET: BY TYPE
1.3.7 GLOBAL VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM MARKET: BY END USER
1.3.8 GLOBAL VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM MARKET: BY REGION
7 COMPANY PROFILES
7.1 DJI (CHINA)
7.2 OMRON CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.3 COGNEX CORPORATION (U.S)
7.4 SICK AG (GERMANY)
7.5 ABB (SWITZERLAND)
7.6 PARROT SA (FRANCE)
7.7 SENION AB (EUROPE),
7.8 SEEGRID CORPORATION (U.S)
7.9 PEPPERL+FUCHS GMBH (EUROPE)
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Powered by WPeMatico