New York, NY — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 10/12/2017 — Restructuring education through technology is one of the most significant changes taking place in the K-12 segment across the globe. The large-scale adoption of various technologies by students has created a need for the training of teachers to stay at par with the education system. K-12 technology training for teachers is important as it aids in creating content, formulating assessments, collaborating with other educators and students, and in various other administrative purposes.
The analysts forecast the global k-12 technology training for teachers market to grow at a CAGR of 7.09% during the period 2017-2021.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global k-12 technology training for teachers market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
– North America
The report, Global K-12 Technology Training for Teachers Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– European Schoolnet
Other prominent vendors
– CAST Professional Learning
– Digital Learning Tree
– Discovery Education
– ETS Global
– Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
– Learners Edge
– McGraw-Hill Education
– The Creativity Workshop
Key questions answered in this report
– What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction
– Educational technology
PART 05: Market landscape
– Global technology training market
PART 06: Market overview
– Global K-12 technology training for teachers market
– Five forces analysis
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
– Global K-12 technology training for teachers market by geography
– North America
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
– Global K-12 technology training for teachers market by application
– Content creation
– Collaborative learning
PART 09: Market segmentation by subject
– Global K-12 technology training for teachers market by subject
– Language learning
PART 10: Decision framework
PART 11: Drivers and challenges
– Market drivers
– Market challenges
PART 12: Market trends
– Growing importance of IoT
– Evolution of gaming and simulation
– Increasing popularity of adaptive training
– Demand for artificial intelligence and virtual reality
Powered by WPeMatico