ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 12, 2017 () — Nonprofit leaders desiring to stay on forefront of legal, tax, financial and accounting issues affecting their organizations have less than one month to register for the 25th Annual National Nonprofit Conference sponsored by Batts Morrison Wales & Lee (BMWL). This highly regarded annual conference is taking place on Friday, November 3, 2017 in Orlando, Florida, at the AAA Four Diamond designated Rosen Shingle Creek Resort.
Christianity Today listed the conference in the top 5 church management conferences for 2017, and with its comprehensive array of topics related to nonprofit accounting, law and administration, the National Nonprofit Conference is well-suited for any and all nonprofit organizations.
“I’ve found in my roughly 30 years as a government and nonprofit accounting professional this is still the best conference available anywhere – timely material effectively presented in an outstanding manner,” said Lee Wilson, the CFO of Aging True, a nonprofit organization based in Jacksonville, Florida. Topics to be covered at this year’s conference include:
- Comprehensive tax reform legislation – how will it affect nonprofits and charitable giving?
- Political activity by nonprofits – where are we now?
- Overtime pay regulations – what happened and what’s next?
- Very large charitable deductions continue to be lost for lack of substantiation
- IRS exempt organization examinations focusing on employment tax compliance
- Data security in a connected world
- How are charitable giving patterns changing?
- Nonprofit financial oversight
- How states are trying to change nexus and related laws
- Multistate activities and income tax allocation implications
- The new FASB standard for nonprofit financial statements (the biggest change in nonprofit financial reporting in 20 years)
- And more
Admission to the National Nonprofit Conference is by invitation only to nonprofit leaders; however, nonprofit staff and board members can request an invitation by submitting a conference invitation request. Rooms at the Rosen Shingle Creek are also guaranteed at a special rate discounted rate of $125 per night for conference attendees if booked by October 19.
To learn more about the conference, please visit the National Nonprofit Conference webpage or contact BMWL’s Communications Director, Jacquelynn Morris, at 407-770-6000 ext. 320.
Contact: Jackie Morris
407.770.6000 ext. 320, email@example.com
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-national-conference-for-nonprofit-financial-leaders-quickly-approaching-300535476.html
SOURCE Batts Morrison Wales & Lee
Powered by WPeMatico