The Global Market for Water-Soluble Polymers will Grow from Nearly $37.4 Billion in 2017 to $49.6 Billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 5.8%
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global water-soluble polymers (WSP) market by origin, physical form, end-use industry, and region. The report discusses the application of different commercially available water-soluble polymers to derive specific market estimation. The report discusses a comparative study between conventional and emerging technologies and the importance of the technological advancements in the water-soluble polymers market.
This report also discusses the strategies adopted by major players in the global water-soluble polymers market. The patent analysis section in this report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global water-soluble polymers market is segmented based on the type of origin, physical form, and end-use industry.
The estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the global water-soluble polymers market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- An insight into the market through market sizes, value chain, revenue forecasts, and market and product trends.
- Analyses of the market by origin, physical form, type, end-use industry, and by region.
- Discussion of the the current and future trends and analysis of the market based on various competitive products.
- Profiles of leading players and discussion of their key developments and strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition
- Raw Material Analysis of Water-soluble Polymers Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Future Outlook and Expectations
- Company Market Share, 2016
- Quotes from Key Opinion Leaders
4: Market Breakdown by Origin
- Synthetic Water-soluble Polymers
- Natural Water-soluble Polymers
- Mixed Water-soluble Polymers
5: Market Breakdown by Physical Form
6: Market Breakdown by End-use Industry
- Food Processing
- Petrochemical and Oilfield Industry
- Personal Care
- Water Treatment
- Other Industries
7: Market Breakdown by Region
8: Patent Review/ New Developments
- Patent Review by Country
- Important Water-soluble Polymer Patents
9: Company Profiles
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Alamanda Polymers Inc.
- Arkema France S.A
- Ashland Global Holding Incorporation
- Basf Se
- Bastech, Llc
- Beijing Hengju Chemical Group Corporation
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Colorcon Inc.
- CP Kelco
- DOW Chemical Company
- Drilling Specialty Company Llc
- GAC Chemical Corporation
- Gantrade Corporation
- Gelita Ag
- Kemira Oyj
- Kuraray Group
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Michelman Inc.
- Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.
- Nitta Gelatin Incorporation
- Noltex L.L.C.
- Rantec Corporation
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic)
- SNF S.A.S.
- Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvz55j/watersoluble
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Powered by WPeMatico