LONDON, Oct. 19, 2017 () — Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1633369
It covers beverage-packaging issues, trends and innovations by category and by beverage type. It also includes discussion of leading companies, their history and products.
The answers you need
You won’t want to miss BMC’s industry report and its insights on the ever-changing beverage packaging marketplace. As consumer environmental concerns grow and their need for convenience continues, industry ingenuity is at peak levels. Innovation abounds as packaging suppliers strive to develop new packaging formats and solutions to meet consumer demands.
You’ll find answers to your questions including:
• What are the latest developments in beverage packaging in the U.S. market?
• Which packaging segments and sizes grew in 2016, and which did not?
• How have the various packaging materials divided up the beverage packaging market share pie and what share shifts can be expected in the future? What trends will drive the changes?
• What are the unit volumes for each of the leading beverage types, including beer, bottled water, carbonated soft drinks, distilled spirits, ready-to-drink tea and coffee, energy drinks, fruit beverages, wine and sports beverages?
• What are the latest packaging innovations devised by industry leaders including cans, bottles, flexible packaging and plastic?
• What percentage of unit volume have tea pods claimed?
• What percentage of shelf-stable fruit drink units are sold in pouches?
• What are the growth prospects through 2021 – by beverage type and package type?
This report features
Beverage Packaging in the U.S. offers the most comprehensive beverage packaging research available, providing a comprehensive overview of the U.S. beverage market from a packaging perspective.
• A review of the evolution of beverage packaging from the simplest bottle structure to the shaped two-piece aluminum cans and stand-up pouch.
• Investigation of the strategic packaging design and its psychological effect on purchasing decisions.
• Comprehensive analysis of the types of packaging materials – metal, glass, plastic and paper – and their relative importance in the different beverage segments.
• A detailed discussion and data on packaging materials and sizes for each industry including: carbonated soft drinks, bottled water, beer, wine, distilled spirits, fruit beverages, sports and energy drinks and ready-to-drink coffee, tea and milk.
• An in-depth review of the beverage packaging industry suppliers and the leading packaging manufacturers, looking at their offerings, marketing strategy, production facilities and financial position. Companies covered include Alcoa, Amcor, Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings, DAK Americas, International Paper, Novelis, O-I, Plastipak Packaging, Reynolds Group Holdings and WestRock.
• In this comprehensive beverage packaging market report, Beverage Marketing also offers growth projections for the various packaging materials by beverage category and discussion of the trends that will drive the beverage packaging market through 2021.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1633369
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
Powered by WPeMatico