“Studies over the years have consistently proven that the top reason clients fire their advisors is poor communication. However, while advisors acknowledge the importance of establishing more personal connections with their clients, they also face increasing demands on their time and resources that prohibit them from doing so,” said Advisor Group Chief Marketing Officer, Susan Theder. “That’s why we built MyCMO – to empower advisors to send the kinds of communications they have always wanted, but never had the time to do. MyCMO has the ability to enhance client relationships through authentic communications, but does so in a scalable and efficient manner. The response from advisors who have seen a preview of MyCMO has been tremendous, and we are excited to roll this out to our entire advisor community.”
MyCMO is supported by a dedicated six-person team of advisor marketing, technology, and compliance specialists who offer consultations to advisors to help them implement value-added client and prospect communications tactics, and integrate MyCMO into their practices’ existing marketing efforts.
Additional key highlights of MyCMO’s customizable content platform include:
- One stop for all marketing activities – MyCMO enables advisors to manage all their personalized marketing activities in one place, including: email newsletters, social media, client events and seminars, firm and client collateral, personalized business stationery, greeting and note cards, and assistance with branding and webpage design.
- Original, tailored content – Advisor Group has authored all MyCMO content to ensure it reflects the advisor’s voice using a personal and conversational tone. The platform’s full range of 200+ content options are based on in-depth conversations with advisors about what interests their clients and how they communicate with them. The full library of content was developed with an authentic tone in mind – rather than sounding canned or curated.
- Social media automation – MyCMO allows advisors to automate their social media posts with original content – using themes categorized by holiday, motivational, lifestyle, and economic/financial – making it easy for advisors to generate genuine, sharable posts that reflect their brand image.
- Multi-medium campaigns – Marketing campaigns developed and executed through MyCMO can incorporate up to 8 different communication vehicles in a single campaign, ensuring all client communications are integrated and targeting the appropriate audiences. Advisors can track their digital campaigns’ open rates and click-throughs using the platform’s analytics.
- Dedicated compliance review – Edits made to MyCMO content are reviewed by Advisor Group’s compliance team on an expedited basis.
Jamie Price, President & CEO of Advisor Group, added, “Our launch of MyCMO reflects Advisor Group’s recognition that focusing on creating deep, personal relationships with clients is crucial to an advisor’s business success. It takes time and effort to build these types of relationships and advisors need help doing this in a scalable, yet authentic, manner. MyCMO breaks new ground and we are excited to be able to help our advisors with such a critical element of their business.”
MyCMO will be made available to financial advisors across the Advisor Group network in the coming weeks. For media inquiries, email [email protected].
About Advisor Group
Advisor Group Inc. is one of the nation’s largest networks of independent financial advisors serving over 5,000 advisors and overseeing approximately $190 billion in client assets. Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, the firm is mission-driven to support the heroic role that advisors can play in the lives of their clients, offering securities and investment advisory services through its subsidiaries FSC Securities Corp., Royal Alliance Associates Inc., SagePoint Financial Inc. and Woodbury Financial Services Inc, as broker/dealers, registered investment advisors and members of FINRA and SIPC. Cultivating a spirit of entrepreneurship and independence, Advisor Group champions the enduring value of financial advisors and is committed to being in their corner every step of the way.
For more information, please visit www.advisorgroup.com.
Follow Advisor Group into the Future: @AdvisorGroupBDs on Twitter #AGFutureIsNow
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/advisor-group-launches-mycmo-platform-enabling-financial-advisors-to-scale-authentic-and-personalized-client-communications-300540438.html
SOURCE Advisor Group
Powered by WPeMatico